The First Post. Le Premier Post.

This is a blog post. In fact, it is the very first post on this blog. Nothing has been posted on this blog before, until now, which makes this the first blog post. This blog is owned and authored by Eva & Daniel. "Who are Eva & Daniel", you might ask. Where the hell have you been? What kind of rock do you live under? Get with the program, dude!


This powerpoint blog will contain information about beans Eva, Daniel, and whatever the hell they feel like writing about. Really though, it'll probably contain beans as well. Should I make a beans page? I'm going to make a beans page.


What do you think, Daniel?


"Yes, definitely make a beans page" - Daniel


Thank you.


Should this blog be in Helvetica?


I like Helvetica. Let's see how this looks.

Okay, it looks good! I'm out of ideas now, so I'm going to sign off here.

Eat your beans, hydrate or diedrate, wash your hands and wear a mask, ya filthy animals


- Eva


Comments

Popular Posts